El Condor Pasa(老鷹之歌)
I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail./我寧可是只麻雀,也不願做一隻蝸牛
Yes I would./沒錯,我會這樣選擇
If I could,/如果我可以 I surely would./我是真的會如此選擇
I'd rather be a hammer than a nail./我寧可是支鐵錘,也不願是一根鐵釘
Yes I would./沒錯,我會這樣選擇 If I could,/
如果我可以 I surely would./我是真的會如此選擇 Away, I'd rather sail away/
我願航行到遠方 Like a swan that's here and gone/
像來了又去的天鵝 A man gets tied his feet on the ground/
一個人如果被束縛在地上 It gives the world/
他會向世界發出 It's saddest sound,/
最悲傷的聲音 It's saddest sound./
最悲傷的聲音 I'd rather be a forest than a street./
我寧可是座森林,也不願是一條街道 Yes I would./
沒錯,我會這樣選擇 If I could,/如果我可以 I surely would./
我是真的會如此選擇 I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet,/
我寧可感受大地就在我的腳下 Yes I would./
沒錯,我會這樣這樣選擇 If I could,/如果我可以 I surely would./
我是真的會如此選擇 Away, I'd rather sail away/
我願航行到遠方 Like a swan that's here and gone/
像來了又去的天鵝 A man gets tied up to the ground/
一個人如果被束縛在地上 He gives the world/
他會向世界發出 Its saddest sound,/
最悲傷的聲音 Its saddest sound./最悲傷的聲